Starting Price: $119.00
(800 square feet, or 20’ x 40’ or smaller)
During our weekly pool service, our technician will:
- Vacuum pool and attached spa
- Brush and skim the pool
- Provide and install basic balancing chemicals
- Empty skimmers and pump baskets (we do not open robot vacuums)
- Backwash filter (if pressure dictates)
- Visually inspect pool
- Email customer visit results
Basic Weekly Pool Service
- Customers must maintain water level. Our technicians may put your hose in the pool but only if the homeowner is made aware of it and is responsible for turning it off.
- Excessive pool opening clean-up is not included and will be billed separately. Examples of excessive clean-up are leaves in the pool, storm damages, sand in the pool or more than 30 minutes of vacuuming required.
- If your pool was never maintained by ASP before, a service technician must inspect the pool prior to the agreement being finalized. New customers to ASP will be contacted regarding a site visit for pool and equipment profile.
- Any repairs or replacement parts needed are not included as part of the maintenance agreement. Additional parts and labor charges will apply and will be completed only with the approval of the homeowner.
- For swimming pools that are larger in size, have multiple pumps/filters systems, have water features, complex spa features or require additional manpower and/or additional on-site time outside of what ASP normally includes with a basic pool opening or closing service.
- ASP reserves the right to adjust the price based on current service and labor rates.
The pandemic left us in a unique situation because it has impacted both supply and demand. Some manufacturers still aren’t operating at the levels they reached before the pandemic. With the global supply chain shortages, the cost defined herein for all pool opening, closing, weekly maintenance and related services are subject to change at the sole discretion of ASP.
HOWEVER, by taking advantage of this discount, your rate will be LOCKED IN for the duration of the 2022 season!